Steven D. McLellan
Litigation attorney Steven McLellan has the knowledge and experience to help you get a favorable result when you need to file a lawsuit or have one filed against you. He brings a tenacity when representing his clients and their interests. With experience in both trial and appellate courts, he works with his clients to determine the correct strategy for them and efficiently guide their cases to favorable results. Steven’s practice includes matters involving real estate, business litigation, trusts, financial elder abuse, and landlord-tenant disputes.
Steven was selected as a Rising Star in 2022 by Super Lawyers.
Prior to joining Gates Eisenhart Dawson, during law school, he externed with the Honorable Patricia Lucas and the Honorable Peter Kirwan at the Superior Court of California Santa Clara County. He then worked for two years at an international law firm as a litigation attorney concerning securities and intellectual property cases.
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Represented client in litigation in a two week jury trial concerning breach of fiduciary duty where jury issued verdict in favor of client.
- Represented client in litigation in a four day court trial concerning financial elder abuse where court issued award in favor of client.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- University of California Berkeley Law School, J.D. (2016)
- San Jose State University, M.B.A. (2013)
- University of California – Irvine, B.A., magna cum laude (2012)